Article Number: 21020
The Escape-Mattress® Solo is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready to use. Suitable for places where there is limited space, such as operating theatres.
The Escape-Mattress® is made of fire resistant material that is resistant to blood, urine, acids and alkaline as well.
CE certified and TÜV tested and certified for 150kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Supplied with a storage cover
- Can be suspended from the wall
- 4 handles at each side
Protection of evacuee/patient:
- 2 body flaps – 1 per side
- Foot bag
The Escape-Mattress® Solo is ideal for healthcare environments like operation theatres.
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Heat and flame resistant
- Dimensions (length x width): ca. 200 x 68 cm
- Also available in a 55cm wide version
- Mattress thickness: ca. 8 cm
- Including storage bag or case
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Space-saving: Wall mounted
- Weight: ca. 9.5 kg incl. cover
- Adjustable headrest with immobilisation band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
This Escape-Mattress® model can be folded double so that makes it is easy to move and to store.read more
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.read more
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).read more
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.read more
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.read more