Article Number: 21100-02
ESCAPE-MATTRESS® STRETCHER (BLACK)
The Escape-Mattress® is made of fire resistant material that is resistant to blood, urine, acids and alkaline as well.
CE certified and TÜV tested and certified for 150kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
Specifications foam filling
- 4 handles at each side;
- 2 adjustable towing straps
- Headrest for fastening onto the stretcher or directly onto the Escape-Mattress®
Protection of the patient:
- 2 body flaps for immobilisation
- Loops for the safety belt of the stretcher
- Length adjustable foot bag
The Escape-Mattress® stretcher is mainly used by professionals, Ambulance, Fire Service, Army, etc.
- Designed in cooperation with ambulance services
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Dimensions (length x width):ca. 180 x 47 cm
- Mattress thickness: ca. 8 cm
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Weight: ca. 7.2 kg
- Adjustable headrest with immobilisation band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- Colour: black (or green)
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.
This Escape-Mattress® model can be folded double so that makes it is easy to move and to store.
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
The Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is specifically designed for the evacuation of obese people. 300 kg load capacity.
This Escape-Mattress® is specifically designed for evacuation of a daycare, kindergarten & neonatology departments in hospitals.
ESCAPE-MATTRESS® ECONOMY LINE
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.