Article Number: 21060
As a result, this makes patient transport safer, more comfortable and with minimal need to transfer. This makes the rescue for a professional rescuer easier and more ergonomic. Besides that you save money, time and space because of the fact it is a 4 in 1 mattress!
The Escape-Mattress® is made of fire resistant material that is resistant to blood, urine, acids and alkaline as well.
CE certified and TÜV tested and certified for 150kg payload.
Optional: version without vacuum system (art. nr. 21100-03)
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Inventive splittable vacuum system allows secure and comfortable transfer of the patient into the “bed” of the emergency room.
- Made to measure stretcher made in our own production department.
- Adjustable foot cover (patented).
- Made of high quality & fire resistant materials.
- Blood-, urine-, acid and alkali resistant.
- OHS & ergonomic accountable.
- No more unnecessary transfers needed.
- Ready to use within seconds.
- Cost and space saving in the ambulance.
- CE & TÜV certified.
The development of the Escape-Mattress® Vacuum was created by working together with the Dutch White Cross and local ambulance services.
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum is mainly designed for professionals in Ambulance, Fire Service, Army, etc.
- Designed in cooperation with ambulance services
- Unique 4 in 1 solution
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Dimensions (length x width):ca. 180 x 47 cm
- Mattress thickness: ca. 8 cm
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Weight: ca. 11 kg
- Adjustable headrest with immobilisation band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- Colour: black
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.
This Escape-Mattress® model can be folded double so that makes it is easy to move and to store.
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.
The Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is specifically designed for the evacuation of obese people. 300 kg load capacity.
This Escape-Mattress® is specifically designed for evacuation of a daycare, kindergarten & neonatology departments in hospitals.
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.