Article Number: 21080
The Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is stored in the supplied storage bag.
CE certified and TÜV tested for 300kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Ready to use within seconds.
- Equipped with extra drag cords.
- With no less than 12 side handles for easier maneuvering.
- Made of high quality & fire resistant materials.
- 2 large body flaps per side with 6 fixation straps each
- Blood-, urine-, acid and alkali resistant.
- Adjustable head rest
- Adjustable foot sack
- Comes with storage bag.
- CE & TÜV certified.
This Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is excellent for the safe evacuation of persons / patients with severe obesity.
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Dimensions (length x width): ± 200 x 86 cm
- Mattress thickness: ± 2 cm
- Maximum carrying capacity: 300 kg
- Weight: ± 10 kg (incl storage bag)
- Adjustable headrest with immobilization band
- Space saving (fold-able)
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- Colour: green
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.
This Escape-Mattress® model can be folded double so that makes it is easy to move and to store.
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
This Escape-Mattress® is specifically designed for evacuation of a daycare, kindergarten & neonatology departments in hospitals.
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.