Article Number: 21010
The Escape-Mattress® is made of fire resistant material that is resistant to blood, urine, acids and alkaline as well.
CE certified and TÜV tested and certified for 150kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Stored double-folded (space saving)
- 4 carrying handles on each side
Protection of evacuee/patient:
- 4 body flaps – 2 per side
- Foot bag
The Escape-Mattress® Fold is mainly used in healthcare environments and (public) buildings.
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Heat and flame resistant
- Dimensions (length x width): ca. 200 x 68 cm
- Also available in a 55cm wide version
- Mattress thickness: ca. 8 cm
- Including storage bag or case: Optional
- Fits in an Escape-Locker
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Space-saving: Double folding
- Weight: ca. 7.2 kg
- Adjustable headrest with immobilisation band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- TÜV certified
- CE Certified
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
The Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is specifically designed for the evacuation of obese people. 300 kg load capacity.
This Escape-Mattress® is specifically designed for evacuation of a daycare, kindergarten & neonatology departments in hospitals.
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.