Article Number: 21070
The Escape-Mattress® Junior is designed for evacuating 2 toddlers (up to 3 years) at the same time in lying position. The Escape-Mattress® Junior can be used by a single operator only. This means that the toddlers do not have to be carried down the stairs in the event of an emergency evacuation.
The Escape-Mattress® Junior is stored in the supplied storage bag.
CE certified and TÜV tested for 150kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Ready to use within seconds by just 1 operator only.
- Evacuating 2 toddlers (up to 3 years) at the same.
- Space saving (wall mounting).
- Ideal for maternity ward, day care and kindergarten.
- Made of high quality & fire resistant materials.
- 1 large and 1 small tow belt at both head and foot ends.
- Blood-, urine-, acid and alkali resistant.
- 2 adjustable head rest.
- 2 body bags.
- Comes with storage bag.
- CE & TÜV certified.
This Escape-Mattress® Junior is excellent for the safe and quick evacuation of maternity departments, playgroups and daycare centers.
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Dimensions (length x width): ± 120 x 68 cm
- Mattress thickness: ± 8 cm
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Weight: ± 6 kg (incl storage bag)
- Adjustable headrests with immobilization band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- Colour: green
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.
This Escape-Mattress® model can be folded double so that makes it is easy to move and to store.
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
The Escape-Mattress® Bariatric is specifically designed for the evacuation of obese people. 300 kg load capacity.
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.