Article Number: 21010
The Escape-Mattress® Fold is folded double so that makes it easy to move and store. Once unfolded, this evacuation mattress is immediately ready to use. This mattress can be stored both hygienically and dust-free, by purchasing either a storage bag or an Escape-Locker.
The Escape-Mattress® is made of fire resistant material that is resistant to blood, urine, acids and alkaline as well.
CE certified and TÜV tested and certified for 150kg payload.
There is no better and more durable quality available on the market than any of our Escape-Mattress® range.
- Stored double-folded (space saving)
- 4 carrying handles on each side
Protection of evacuee/patient:
- 4 body flaps – 2 per side
- Foot bag
The Escape-Mattress® Fold is mainly used in healthcare environments and (public) buildings.
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Heat and flame resistant
- Dimensions (length x width): ca. 200 x 68 cm
- Also available in a 55cm wide version
- Mattress thickness: ca. 8 cm
- Including storage bag or case: Optional
- Fits in an Escape-Locker
- Maximum carrying capacity: 150 kg
- Space-saving: Double folding
- Weight: ca. 7.2 kg
- Adjustable headrest with immobilisation band
- Warranty: 2 years
- 4-language manual
- TÜV certified
- CE Certified
The Escape-Mattress® Vacuum The only 4 in 1 solution for the professional. Ergonomic, safe & cost reducing. And can be split over the whole length.
This Escape-Mattress® model is fastened to the wall. By opening the zip at the underside of the cover, the Escape-Mattress® Solo slides out and is ready for use.read more
This Escape-Mattress® is easy to move and comes with a storage bag.read more
The Escape-Mattress® Stretcher replaces the standard mattress on an ambulance stretcher (also available in green).read more
This Escape-Mattress® model can be triple folded so that it is easy to move and store.read more
The Escape-Mattress® Mortipod is a new product that makes it easier to transport the deceased horizontally or over the stairs, with minimal impact on your back.read more