Article Number: 10050
This model has been especially designed to provide you with powered battery support for evacuating or rescuing people both down or up the stairs.
The Escape-Chair® VOLT is powered by battery and has an easy to understand control panel with display that is located on the operating handle. After unfolding the Escape-Chair® VOLT it is immediately ready to use.
Can be operated by just one person by simply pushing the operating handle down in the direction of the stairs.
The answer to solving your mobility problem.
The Escape-Chair® Volt is the perfect daily solution for your mobility problem in a healthcare environment, rescue environment or public building.
• Powered support: going up the stairs is easy for operator.
• Ideal for quick evacuation (3 speed descent).
• Lithium cell enough for up/down 100 floors.
• Single operator chair.
• Ready for use within seconds.
• Easy to use and operate (wireless).
• Equipped with arm- and footrest.
• 3 height adjustable operating handle.
• Flame & heat resistant seat, headrest and dust cover.
• Battery indicator on display control panel.
• LED light for dark environment evacuation.
• CE certified.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Dimensions folded up (height x width x depth): 115 x 50 x 27 cm
- Maximum load baring: 180 kg
- Maximum stair gradient: 40°
- Weight: ±30 kg
- Using time when full charged: 2 hours
- Motor: 36V, 300W
- Repeated charging times (on 220Volt): 500
- Battery life: 3 – 5 years
- Extra battery pack: Optional
- Number of speeds: 3
- Ready for use within seconds
- LED lightning for dark environment
- 3 height adjustable operating handle
- Flame & heat resistant seat, head rest & dust cover
- Carrying handles front & back
- CE certified
- Free demonstration and advise provided
- Delivery incl. manual & identity sign
- Warranty on non-wearing parts: 1 year
Escape-Chair® VOLT instruction
This dust cover protects the Escape-Chair® ST/ST-B or Escape-Carry Chair® ST against dust, dirt and direct sunlight.read more
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.read more
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.read more
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.read more
Light weight evacuation chair with in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.read more
Light weight basic evacuation chair with clear metallic coated aluminium frame.read more