Article Number: 10050
This model has been especially designed to provide you with powered battery support for evacuating or rescuing people both down or up the stairs.
The Escape-Chair® VOLT is powered by battery and has an easy to understand control panel with display that is located on the operating handle. After unfolding the Escape-Chair® VOLT it is immediately ready to use. These products are also known as mobile stair lifts or mobile stair chairs.
Can be operated by just one person by simply pushing the operating handle down in the direction of the stairs.
The answer to solving your mobility problem.
• Ideal for quick evacuation (3 speed descent).
• Lithium cell enough for up/down 100 floors.
• Single operator chair.
• Ready for use within seconds.
• Easy to use and operate (wireless).
• Equipped with arm- and footrest.
• 3 height adjustable operating handle.
• Flame & heat resistant seat, headrest and dust cover.
• Battery indicator on display control panel.
• LED light for dark environment evacuation.
• CE certified.
Demonstrations and advice
- Dimensions folded up (height x width x depth): 115 x 50 x 27 cm
- Maximum load baring: 180 kg
- Maximum stair gradient: 40°
- Weight: ±30 kg
- Using time when full charged: 2 hours
- Motor: 36V, 300W
- Repeated charging times (on 220Volt): 500
- Battery life: 3 – 5 years
- Extra battery pack: Optional
- Number of speeds: 3
- Ready for use within seconds
- LED lightning for dark environment
- 3 height adjustable operating handle
- Flame & heat resistant seat, head rest & dust cover
- Carrying handles front & back
- CE certified
- Free demonstration and advise provided
- Delivery incl. manual & identity sign
- Warranty on non-wearing parts: 1 year (Battery 6 months)
Escape-Chair® VOLT instruction
This dust cover protects the Escape-Chair® ST/ST-B or Escape-Carry Chair® ST against dust, dirt and direct sunlight.
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.
Light weight evacuation chair with in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.
Light weight basic evacuation chair with clear metallic coated aluminium frame.