Article Number: 10040
This model is designed especially for people who have a higher risk mobility issue and for wheelchair users. The armrests give the occupant a feeling of safety during the evacuation and can be used to help with transfer from a wheelchair and into the Escape-Chair®.
The footrest gives greater support and improves the blood circulation. For example when the evacuee has to remain in the Escape-Chair® for a considerable time (in the refuge area or at the assembly point). We highly recommend a footrest for rescue from building with 5 floors or more.
The double ergonomic back support and anti-slide seating brings more comfort and stability for the evacuee. This model has a 2-height adjustable operating handle, which enables operation of this Escape-Chair® for people varying in height.
The Escape-Chair® CF is the most suitable solution for more personal evacuation of people with mobility issues and/or wheelchair users because of its additional features.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Material (frame): Enamelled aluminium
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic backrest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Optional: fire retardant dust cover
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- 2 height adjustable operating handle
- Comfort seat
- Head rest including immobilisation band
- Padded (upholstered) headrest
- Weight: 13.35 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 57 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 6 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
Locker for Escape-Chair® or Escape-Mattress® Fold.read more
All essential equipment for an evacuation or an emergency, in one central place!read more
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.read more
This dust cover protects the Escape-Chair® ST/ST-B or Escape-Carry Chair® ST against dust, dirt and direct sunlight.read more
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.read more
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.read more
Light weight evacuation chair with in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.read more
Light weight basic evacuation chair with white enamelled coated aluminium frame.read more
Light weight basic evacuation chair with clear metallic coated aluminium frame.read more
Powered stair climbing evacuation & rescue chair!read more