Article Number: 10010
This Escape-Chair® is most suitable for helping you to meet your minimum legal requirement (General Emergency Evacuation Plan – UK) for your (public) building or when you have budgetary constraints.
This model has basic features only, but can also be fitted with an ‘Extra package’ or an ‘Extra package with footrest’.
The Escape-Chair® ST-B is mainly used in (public) buildings for general evacuation.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Material (frame): Aluminium
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready to use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Ergonomic single backrest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Optional: flame retardant dust cover
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- Operating handle: 1 position
- Standard seat
- Head rest including immobilisation band
- Optional: Padded (upholstered) headrest
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 102 x 51 x 18 cm
- Warranty: 6 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
Locker for Escape-Chair® or Escape-Mattress® Fold.
All essential equipment for an evacuation or an emergency, in one central place!
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
This dust cover protects the Escape-Chair® ST/ST-B or Escape-Carry Chair® ST against dust, dirt and direct sunlight.
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.
Powered stair climbing evacuation & rescue chair!
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.
Light weight evacuation chair with in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.