Article Number: 10030
This Escape-Chair® offers additional benefits such as a 2-height adjustable operating handle, a double ergonomic back support and anti-slide seating bringing more comfort for the operator as well as the evacuee.
This model can also be fitted with armrests and/or a footrest, if desired.
Demonstrations and advice
- Material (frame): Enamelled aluminium
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic back rest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Including flame retardant dust cover
2 height adjustable operating handle
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 45 ̊
- Comfort seat
- Optional: foot rest (Note: this serves as support and cannot carry the full weight of the evacuee)
- Optional: armrests
- Optional: castors with brake (for stairs with angle 35° or less, the brake must be activated before evacuating down the stairs)
- Head rest including immobilisation band
- Padded (upholstered) headrest
- Weight: ± 12 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 116 x 51 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 6 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 5-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
Locker for Escape-Chair® or Escape-Mattress® Fold.
All essential equipment for an evacuation or an emergency, in one central place!
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
Armrests incl. assembly. For a safer feeling and more comfort.
Footrest incl. assembly.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.
Light weight basic evacuation chair with clear metallic coated aluminium frame.
Powered stair climbing evacuation & rescue chair!