Article Number: 10030
If you wish to offer your employees or your visitors more safety and comfort, then the ‘ST-PLUS’ model is a good choice.
This Escape-Chair® offers additional benefits such as a 2-height adjustable operating handle, a double ergonomic back support and anti-slide seating bringing more comfort for the operator as well as the evacuee.
This model can also be fitted with armrests and/or a footrest, if desired.
The Escape-Chair® ST-Plus is more suitable for people with mobility issues and/or wheelchair users.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Material (frame): Enamelled aluminium
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic back rest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Optional: flame retardant dust cover
2 height adjustable operating handle
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- Operating handle: 1 position
- Comfort seat
- Head rest including immobilisation band
- Padded (upholstered) headrest
- Weight: 11.2 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 51 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 6 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
Locker for Escape-Chair® or Escape-Mattress® Fold.
All essential equipment for an evacuation or an emergency, in one central place!
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
Armrests incl. assembly. For a safer feeling and more comfort.
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.
Footrest incl. assembly.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.
Evacuation chair with armrests, footrest, in 2-height adjustable operating handle and anti-slide comfort seat.
Light weight basic evacuation chair with clear metallic coated aluminium frame.
Powered stair climbing evacuation & rescue chair!