Article Number: 10150
ESCAPE-CARRY CHAIR® XS
The XS model is used when the other models are too wide for the available space. The Escape-Carry Chair® XS is also suitable for evacuating an evacuee up the stairs by means of the carrying bracket and carrying handles. For instance in buildings with narrow corridors and/or staircases, or airplanes.
The Escape-Carry Chair® XS is ideal for narrow staircases or corridors like airplanes & airports or old buildings.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Material (frame): Aluminium
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Single ergonomic backrest
- Optional: heat and flame retardant dust cover
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Able to be used upwards on staircase:
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- Operating handle: 1 position
- Padded seat
- Padded head rest including immobilisation band
- Weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 105 x 40 x 27 cm
- Warranty: 3 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
All essential equipment for an evacuation or an emergency, in one central place!
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
This dust cover protects the Escape-Carry Chair® XS against dust, dirt and direct sunlight.
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.
This headrest with extra thickness allows the head of the evacuee to be immobilised and provides improved support.
This harness allows extra immobilisation of fragile or unconscious persons during evacuation.
This strap can be used to immobilise the legs of the evacuee.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.