Article Number: 10130
ESCAPE-CARRY CHAIR® CF
All Escape-Carry Chair® models are equipped with reflecting straps on the headrest. This makes the Escape-Carry Chair® more visible.
The ergonomic dual backrest and the comfort seat provides stable and comfortable seating. This model has a two-height adjustable operating handle, of which enables perfect operation of this Escape-Carry Chair® for people varying in height.
Escape-Carry Chair® models are also used by fire brigades and ambulance employees. For example: when there is no lift available or when the lift is too small for a stretcher.
This model is fitted with armrests and a footrest, especially designed for the Escape-Carry Chair®.
Demonstrations and advice
- Material (frame): Aluminium
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic back rest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Able to be used upwards on staircase due to the carrying handles
- Including heat and flame retardant dust cover
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 45 ̊
- 2 height adjustable operating handle
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Comfort seat
- Foot rest
- Arm rests
- Padde head rest including immobilisation band
- Weight: 17,5 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 57 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 3 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
IDENTITY SIGN ESCAPE-CHAIR® – PANORAMA
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.
ESCAPE-CARRY CHAIR® ST-PLUS
Escape-Carry Chair® with carrying handles.
ESCAPE-CARRY CHAIR® XS
Light weight, extra narrow evacuation chair with carrying handles.