Article Number: 10130
ESCAPE-CARRY CHAIR® CF
Just like the Escape-Chair®, the Escape-Carry Chair® is equipped with glidebelt cassettes which allow evacuation over the stairs. In addition to this, the Escape-Carry Chair® has a carrying bracket and carrying handles, which makes it also suitable for evacuation upwards, e.g. from a basement. As with the Escape-Chair®, the evacuee can then be transported horizontally to the assembly point by unfolding the stand with castor wheels.
All Escape-Carry Chair® models are equipped with reflecting straps on the headrest. This makes the Escape-Carry Chair® more visible.
If you wish to offer your employees or visitors more safety and comfort, then the Escape-Carry Chair® ‘CF’ model is a good choice. This Escape-Carry Chair® offers additional operating options and comfort to the operator, as well as the evacuee. It is an excellent evacuation aid when you require flexible equipment. For example: when your building has a basement.
The ergonomic dual backrest and the comfort seat provides stable and comfortable seating. This model has a two-height adjustable operating handle, of which enables perfect operation of this Escape-Carry Chair® for people varying in height.
Escape-Carry Chair® models are also used by fire brigades and ambulance employees. For example: when there is no lift available or when the lift is too small for a stretcher.
This model is fitted with armrests and a footrest, especially designed for the Escape-Carry Chair®.
The Escape-Carry Chair® CF is the most suitable solution for personal evacuation or rescue of mobility impaired or wheelchair users due to the arm and foot rest.
Demonstrations and advice
No two buildings are the same and no two situations are the same. Our expert product specialists will provide advice on evacuation concepts for your Organisation. We share the same passion in helping you to make the best choice, when it comes to investing in the right evacuation equipment. So before you order, why not contact us for some expert help!
- Material (frame): Aluminium
- Free demonstration and expert advice in advance
- Light weight, easy to operate
- Ready for use within a few seconds
- Unfolding stand with wide wheel base for horizontal transport
- Double ergonomic back rest
- Gliding belt system in safe closed exchangable cassette
- Able to be used upwards on staircase due to the carrying handles
- Optional: heat and flame retardant dust cover
- Maximum carrying capacity: 185 kg
- Maximum angle of stairs: 40 ̊
- 2 height adjustable operating handle
- Anti-slip on operating handle and lower bracket
- Comfort seat
- Foot rest
- Arm rests
- Padde head rest including immobilisation band
- Weight: 16,35 kg
- Dimensions folded up (H x W x D): 120 x 57 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 3 years (not including general wear and tear)
- 4-language manual
- Set wall hooks
- Identity sign Escape-Chair®
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
We welcome Buskerud Brannservice to the international team of Escape Mobility
The Stand-Alone ALU is a free standing device with mounting brackets, so that the Escape-(Carry) Chair® can be suspended.
This alarm emits an audible signal when unauthorised persons remove the Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair® from the wall.
Double-sided identity sign for the location of an Escape-Chair® or Escape-Carry Chair®.