Article Number: 21240
The Escape-Sheet® is positioned permanently between the mattress and the bed frame. In the event of an emergency, the safety straps of the Escape-Sheet® are secured over the mattress and the patient.
The patient is immobilised safely for transporting down the stairs. The Escape-Sheet® is used frequently in hospitals and nursing homes.
• Buckle pockets (allocated on the side of the sheet to increase life expectancy)
• Also available in other sizes (made to measure)
• Static-Control™ (anti-static polyester), Hydro-tec nano technology (water repellent)
Escape-Sheet® is widely used by hospitals and healthcare facilities. Assists in moving a patient to a place of safety.
- Dimensions (length x width): ± 200 x 90 cm
- Material: 99% Polyester, 1% Static-Contol™
- Maximum payload: 250 kg
- Weight: ± 1000 gram
- Corner strap adjusters
- Industrial wash 75° C
- Free demonstration and advise up front
- Ready to use within seconds
- Immediate evacuation directly from the bed
- Hydro-tec nano technology (water-repellent)
- For all mattress heights
- Buckles in pockets
- Warranty: 2 years
- TÜV certified
- CE certified
ESCAPE-SHEET® CUSTOM MADE
Dimensions and features on demand.
ESCAPE-SHEET® ECONOMY LINE
This evacuation sheet transforms a ‘regular’ mattress into an evacuation mattress,. Max weight capacity 200kg.